Saturday, November 29, 2008

Todd Nauck - 5 Quick Questions

Todd Nauck is an American comic book artist and writer. Nauck is most notable for his work on Young Justice and his own creation, Wildguard.

He agreed to answer 5 Quick Questions.

1) What would you say is your greatest achievement in comics?
Breaking into comics! This can be a competitive industry.

2) Who was your favorite writer or artist that you worked with & why?
I've had the pleasure of working with many talented people. But I would say Art Adams. He did a variant cover to my WildGuard: Casting Call mini-series. He was very cool and did a beautiful job. (Like he could do anything less!)

3) What character you have never worked .., would you like to do & why?
I'd love to work on Fantastic Four or X-Men. These are characters I've been following since I began collecting comics as a kid. And I love team books!.

4) Who are your influences?
My earliest influences were Arthur Adams, Alan Davis, Rick Leonardi, Walt Simonson, and Mike Zeck.

5) What hero or villain would you like to change if you could and why?
Bart Allen aka Impulse. I'd like to make him alive again. The character is too unique to keep dead! And besides, can you really "kill" a speedster?

No comments: